Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 May 2022

A Gathering of Mighty Painters Month 4

Grumblebert Rumpystink had been walking for days. He'd left Gorgrim's Boyz behind because he was bored of attacking Karak Izor and getting nowhere. He needed a new challenge.

On the otherside of the big hill Gorfang Rotgut led his slowly growing band of followers ever onwards. He was desperate to find more strength to attack Skarsnik. Sadly, he felt he was running out of time.

Just then Rumpystink lumbered around the hill.

Gorfang looked up........................................ and up................................ and up............................ and then up some more.

Oh yer!" exclaimed Gorfang "You'll do nicely!".


Month 4 of the "Gathering of Mighty Painters Challenge" was to paint a Monster. Now strictly speaking a Giant isn't a Monsterbut he does fulfil much the same function and I cleared it with the "powers that be" who ruled that a Giant was fine to substitute in.


Luckily he's also been a good gap bridger between my two current projects, saving me a little painting time as I could reasonably use him for both.

As I'm sure people are getting bored of my spamming them with my Giant by now I'll keep the pics to a minimum.

Below is the full 4th Ed Army being painted for the "Gathering" so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment